Yes, winning is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 15 points.
find more words you can make below
1. Attractive; charming: a winning personality; a winning smile.
2. Of or relating to the act of winning: drew the winning number in the lottery.
3. Successful; victorious: the winning entry; the winning team.
4. Of or relating to winning that wins.
5. Successful especially in competition.
1. A section of a mine that has been recently prepared or opened for working.
2. Something won, especially money. Often used in the plural.
3. The act of one that wins; victory.
4. The act of one that wins.
5. something won as.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters winning, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 10 words in 0.28939 seconds
Winning Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Winning and get creative, maybe even funny.