Yes, gi is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 4 points by itself.
1. Gill (liquid measure).
3. Galvanized iron.
5. General issue; government issue.
1. Provided by an official United States military supply department.
2. Of, relating to, or characteristic of United States military personnel.
3. Conforming to military regulations or customs.
1. In a strictly regulation manner.
1. A member or former member of the United States armed forces.
2. A man enlisted in the army.
3. A private soldier in the US army:.
4. The loose white jacket worn in judo.
1. Glycaemic index.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters gi, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points