Yes, win is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points.
find more words you can make below
1. Win the day To be successful.
1. A victory, especially in a competition.
2. An amount won or earned.
3. First place in a competition.
4. First place at the finish (as of a horse race).
1. Win out To succeed or prevail.
2. Win through To overcome difficulties and attain a desired goal or end.
1. To get possession of by effort or fortune.
2. To obtain by work.
3. To gain in or as if in battle or contest.
4. To be the victor in.
5. To make friendly or favorable to oneself or to one's cause.
1. To achieve success in an effort or venture: struggled to overcome the handicap and finally won.
2. To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters win, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 2 words in 0.10547 seconds
Win Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Win and get creative, maybe even funny.