Yes, wing is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 10 points.
1. In the wings Close by in the background; available at short notice: a presidential candidate waiting in the wings.
2. In the wings In the stage wings, unseen by the audience.
3. On the wing In flight; flying.
4. Take wing To fly off; soar away.
1. A flat of theatrical scenery projecting onto the stage from the side.
2. A folding section, as of a double door or of a movable partition.
3. A group affiliated with or subordinate to an older or larger organization.
4. A means of flight or rapid movement: Fear lent wings to his feet.
5. A section of a party, legislature, or community holding distinct, especially dissenting, political views: the conservative wing.
1. To fit with.
2. To enable to fly or move swiftly.
3. To traverse with or as if with wings.
4. To effect or achieve by flying.
5. To let fly.
1. To move on or as if on wings; fly.
1. To carry or transport by or as if by flying.
2. To cause or enable to fly or speed swiftly along.
3. To effect or accomplish by flying.
4. To feather (an arrow).
5. To furnish with side or subordinate extensions, as a building or an altarpiece.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters wing, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points