Yes, gin is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 6 points.
find more words you can make below
1. A cotton gin.
2. A machine for hoisting or moving heavy objects.
3. A pile driver.
4. A pump operated by a windmill.
5. A snare or trap for game.
1. To separate (cotton fiber) from seeds and waste material.
2. To come up with.
1. To remove the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin.
2. To trap in a gin.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters gin, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 3 words in 0.12964 seconds
Gin Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Gin and get creative, maybe even funny.