Yes, inning is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 11 points.
find more words you can make below
1. An opportunity to act or speak out; a chance for accomplishment. Often used in the plural with singular or plural verb.
2. Baseball One of nine divisions or periods of a regulation game, in which each team has a turn at bat as limited by three outs.
3. Sports The division or period of a cricket game during which one team is at bat.
4. The reclamation of flooded or marshy land.
5. A division of a cricket match.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters inning, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 5 words in 0.20523 seconds
Inning Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Inning and get creative, maybe even funny.