Yes, list is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 5 points by itself.
1. A border or selvage of cloth.
2. A considerable number; a long series: recited a list of dates memorized.
3. A desire or an inclination.
4. A narrow strip, especially of wood.
5. A place of combat.
1. To to .
2. To cut away a narrow strip from the edge of.
3. To prepare or plant (land) in ridges and furrows with a .
4. To tilt to one side.
5. To tilt to one side in a state of equilibrium (as from an unbalanced load) .
1. Archaic To enlist in the armed forces.
2. To be disposed; choose.
3. To have a stated list price: a radio that lists for ten dollars over the sale price.
1. Archaic To listen or listen to.
2. Archaic To recruit.
3. To be pleasing to; suit.
4. To cover, line, or edge with list.
5. To cut a thin strip from the edge of.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters list, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points