Yes, it is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 2 points.
find more words you can make below
1. Italian; Italy.
2. Information technology.
1. With it Slang Aware of or knowledgeable about the latest trends or developments.
1. An animal that has been neutered: The cat is an it.
2. Games A player, as in tag, who attempts to find or catch the other players.
3. The player in a game who performs the principal action of the game (as trying to find others in hide-and-seek).
1. Used as an anticipatory subject or object: Is it certain that they will win?.
2. Used as an anticipatory subject to emphasize a term that is not itself a subject: It was on Friday that all the snow fell.
3. Used as the subject of an impersonal verb: It is snowing.
4. That one.
5. A crucial or climactic point.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters it, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 2 words in 0.09424 seconds
It Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for It and get creative, maybe even funny.