Yes, ti is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 2 points by itself.
1. An eastern Asian tropical shrub (Cordyline terminalis) having a terminal tuft of long narrow leaves and panicles of white, yellowish, or reddish flowers.
2. Music The seventh tone in the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
3. Any of several Asian and Pacific trees or shrubs (genus ) of the agave family with leaves in terminal tufts.
4. The seventh tone of the diatonic scale in solmization.
1. The chemical element titanium.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters ti, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points