Yes, li is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 3 points by itself.
1. Link (measurement).
2. Long Island.
1. A traditional Chinese measure of distance, today standardized at 500 meters (547 yards).
2. A Chinese unit of distance, equal to about 0.5 km (0.3 mile).
3. A Chinese unit of distance, equal to about 0.5 km (0.3 mile).
1. The chemical element lithium.
2. Light Infantry.
3. (in the US) Long Island.
4. The chemical element lithium.
5. Light Infantry.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters li, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points