Yes, sit is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 3 points.
1. Sit pretty Informal To be in a very favorable position.
2. Sit tight Informal To be patient and await the next move.
1. A period of time spent sitting.
2. The act of sitting.
3. The way in which an article of clothing, such as a dress or jacket, fits.
4. An act or period of sitting.
5. The manner in which a garment fits.
1. On Informal To confer about.
2. On Informal To postpone action or resolution regarding.
3. On Informal To suppress or repress: sat on the evidence.
4. On Slang Informal To rebuke sharply; reprimand.
5. Sit down To take a seat.
1. To provide seats or seating room for.
2. To keep one's seat on .
3. To sit on (eggs).
4. To please or agree with one .
5. To cause to be seated place on or in a seat .
1. Chiefly British To take an examination, as for a degree.
2. To affect one with or as if with a burden; weigh: Official duties sat heavily upon the governor.
3. To be in session.
4. To be situated or located: a house that sits on a hill.
5. To blow from a particular direction. Used of the wind.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters sit, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points