Yes, weed is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 8 points.
find more words you can make below
1. A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.
2. A water plant, especially seaweed.
3. An article of clothing; a garment. Often used in the plural.
4. Rank growth of such plants.
5. Slang A cigarette.
1. To remove or something harmful.
2. To clear of weeds.
3. To free from something hurtful or offensive.
4. To remove the less desirable portions of.
5. To get rid of (something harmful or superfluous).
1. To remove weeds.
1. To clear of weeds.
2. To eliminate as unsuitable or unwanted. Often used with out: weed out unqualified applicants.
3. To remove (weeds). Often used with out: weed out dandelions.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters weed, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 11 words in 0.14734 seconds
Weed Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Weed and get creative, maybe even funny.