Yes, we is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 5 points by itself.
1. Used by the speaker or writer to indicate the speaker or writer along with another or others as the subject: We made it to the lecture hall on time. We are planning a trip to Arizona this winter.
2. Used instead of I by a sovereign in formal address to refer to himself or herself.
3. Used instead of I, especially by a writer wishing to reduce or avoid a subjective tone.
4. Used instead of you in direct address, especially to imply a patronizing camaraderie with the addressee: How are we feeling today?.
5. Used to refer to people in general, including the speaker or writer: "How can we enter the professions and yet remain civilized human beings?” ( Virginia Woolf).
pronoun, plural in construction
1. I and the rest of a group that includes me you and I you and I and another or others I and another or others not including you.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters we, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points