Yes, dew is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points.
find more words you can make below
1. Distant early warning.
1. Moisture, as in the form of tears or perspiration, that appears in small drops.
2. Something moist, fresh, pure, or renewing: "The timely dew of sleep/. . . inclines/Our eye-lids” ( John Milton).
3. Water droplets condensed from the air, usually at night, onto cool surfaces.
4. Moisture condensed upon the surfaces of cool bodies especially at night.
5. Something resembling dew in purity, freshness, or power to refresh.
1. To wet with or as if with dew.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters dew, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 6 words in 0.09444 seconds
Dew Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Dew and get creative, maybe even funny.