Yes, wed is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points.
find more words you can make below
1. To take for wife or husband by a formal ceremony.
2. To join in marriage.
3. to unite as if by marriage as.
4. To place in close or intimate association.
5. To link by commitment or custom.
1. To take a spouse; marry.
1. To cause to adhere devotedly or stubbornly: He was wedded to the idea of building a new school.
2. To perform the marriage ceremony for; join in matrimony.
3. To take as a spouse; marry.
4. To unite closely: a style that weds form and function.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters wed, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 6 words in 0.09457 seconds
Wed Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Wed and get creative, maybe even funny.