Yes, toll is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 6 points.
find more words you can make below
1. A charge for a service, such as a long-distance telephone call.
2. A fixed charge or tax for a privilege, especially for passage across a bridge or along a road.
3. The act of tolling.
4. The sound of a bell being struck.
5. A tax or fee paid for some liberty or privilege (as of passing over a highway or bridge).
1. To take or levy toll.
2. To exact part of as a toll.
3. To take as toll.
4. To exact a toll from (someone).
5. To entice (game) to approach.
1. To sound in slowly repeated single tones.
1. To announce or summon by tolling.
2. To charge a fee for using (a structure, such as a bridge).
3. To exact as a toll.
4. To sound (a large bell) slowly at regular intervals.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters toll, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 4 words in 0.1152 seconds
Toll Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Toll and get creative, maybe even funny.