Yes, lot is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 4 points.
find more words you can make below
1. A great deal; much:.
1. River 300 (483 ) France flowing into the Garonne.
1. A number of associated people or things: placating an angry lot of tenants; kids who made a noisy lot.
2. A piece of land having specific boundaries, especially one constituting a part of a city, town, or block.
3. A piece of land used for a given purpose: a parking lot.
4. An object used in making a determination or choice at random: casting lots.
5. Informal A large extent, amount, or number. Often used in the plural: is in a lot of trouble; has lots of friends.
1. A large number or amount; a great deal:.
1. To form or divide into lots.
2. Divide (items) into lots for sale at an auction:.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters lot, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 3 words in 0.09658 seconds
Lot Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Lot and get creative, maybe even funny.