Yes, to is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 2 points.
find more words you can make below
1. Table of organization.
2. Traditional orthography.
1. In one direction; toward a person or thing: owls with feathers wrong end to.
2. Into a shut or closed position: pushed the door to.
3. Into a state of action or attentiveness: sat down for lunch and fell to.
4. Into a state of consciousness: The patient came to.
5. Nautical Into the wind.
1. As an accompaniment or a complement of: danced to the tune.
2. As compared with: a book superior to his others.
3. Before: The time is ten to five.
4. Composing; constituting: two cups to a pint.
5. Concerning; regarding: waiting for an answer to my letter.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters to, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 1 words in 0.11457 seconds
To Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for To and get creative, maybe even funny.