Yes, ring is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points.
1. Chimes Slang To knock (an opponent) out by physical or other force.
2. Ring a bell Informal To arouse an often indistinct memory.
3. Ring down the curtain To end a performance, event, or action.
4. Ring up the curtain To begin a performance, event, or action.
1. A circular band used for carrying, holding, or containing something: a napkin ring.
2. A circular movement or course, as in dancing.
3. A circular object, form, line, or arrangement with a vacant circular center.
4. A loud sound, especially one that is repeated or continued.
5. A political contest; a race.
1. Ring up To accomplish or achieve; win: rang up several consecutive victories.
2. Ring up To record, especially by means of a cash register: ring up a sale.
1. To summon especially by bell.
2. To repeat often, loudly, or earnestly.
3. To announce by or as if by ringing.
4. To make (a sound) by or as if by a bell.
5. To cause to sound especially by striking.
1. To be filled with talk or rumor: The whole town rang with the bad news.
2. To cause something to ring.
3. To form a ring or rings.
4. To give forth a clear resonant sound.
5. To have a sound or character suggestive of a particular quality: a story that rings true.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters ring, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points