Yes, toe is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 3 points by itself.
1. Line Sports & Games To touch a mark or line with the toe or hands in readiness for the start of a race or competition.
2. Line To adhere to doctrines or rules conscientiously; conform.
3. Step To hurt, offend, or encroach on the feelings, actions, or province of.
1. One of the digits of a vertebrate.
2. The forepart of a foot or hoof.
3. The lowest part of an embankment or dam.
4. The lowest, outermost, or endmost part, as:.
5. The part of a sock, shoe, or boot that covers the digits of the foot.
1. To furnish with a toe.
2. To touch, reach, or drive with the toe.
3. To drive (as a nail) obliquely.
4. To clinch or fasten by or with nails or rods so driven.
5. To stand, walk, or be placed so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction.
1. To stand, walk, move, or be formed with the toes pointed in a specified direction: He toes out.
1. Sports To drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club.
2. To drive (a nail or spike) at an oblique angle.
3. To fasten or secure with obliquely driven nails or spikes.
4. To set or adjust at an oblique angle. Used with in or out.
5. To touch, kick, or reach with the toe.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters toe, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points