Yes, rhyme is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 12 points.
find more words you can make below
1. A poem or verse having a regular correspondence of sounds, especially at the ends of lines.
2. A word that corresponds with another in terminal sound, as behold and cold.
3. Correspondence of terminal sounds of words or of lines of verse.
4. Poetry or verse of this kind.
1. To relate or praise in verse.
2. To put into rhyme.
3. To compose (verse) in rhyme.
4. To cause to rhyme use as rhyme.
5. To make .
1. To compose rhymes or verse.
2. To form a rhyme.
3. To make use of rhymes in composing verse.
1. To put into rhyme or compose with rhymes.
2. To use (a word or words) as a rhyme.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters rhyme, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 18 words in 0.14244 seconds
Rhyme Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Rhyme and get creative, maybe even funny.