Yes, me is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 5 points by itself.
3. Managing editor.
4. Mechanical engineer.
5. Medical examiner.
1. (in tonic sol-fa) the third note of a major scale.
2. A medical condition of unknown cause, with fever, aching, and prolonged tiredness and depression, typically occurring after a viral infection.
1. Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: I bought me a new car.
2. Used as the direct object of a verb: He assisted me.
3. Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered me a ride.
4. Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to me.
5. Used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition:.
1. Maine (in official postal use).
2. Medical Examiner.
3. Middle English.
5. Maître (title of a French advocate).
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters me, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points