Yes, me is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 5 points.
3. Managing editor.
4. Mechanical engineer.
5. Medical examiner.
1. (in tonic sol-fa) the third note of a major scale.
2. A medical condition of unknown cause, with fever, aching, and prolonged tiredness and depression, typically occurring after a viral infection.
1. Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: I bought me a new car.
2. Used as the direct object of a verb: He assisted me.
3. Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered me a ride.
4. Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to me.
5. Used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition:.
1. Maine (in official postal use).
2. Medical Examiner.
3. Middle English.
5. Maître (title of a French advocate).
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters me
Top Words by points
Words With Friends