Yes, pot is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 6 points.
find more words you can make below
1. A coffeepot.
2. A drink of liquor contained in such a cup.
3. A flowerpot.
4. A large drinking cup; a tankard.
5. A potful.
1. To place in a pot.
2. To pack or preserve (as cooked and chopped meat) in a sealed pot, jar, or can often with aspic.
3. To shoot with a potshot.
4. To make or shape (earthenware) as a potter.
5. To embed (as electronic components) in a container with an insulating or protective material (as plastic).
1. Informal To take a potshot.
1. Games To hit (a ball) into a pocket.
2. Informal To shoot with a potshot.
3. Informal To win or capture; bag.
4. To cook in a pot.
5. To place or plant in a pot: pot a geranium.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters pot, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 6 words in 0.09378 seconds
Pot Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Pot and get creative, maybe even funny.