Yes, pot is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 6 points by itself.
1. A coffeepot.
2. A drink of liquor contained in such a cup.
3. A flowerpot.
4. A large drinking cup; a tankard.
5. A potful.
1. To place in a pot.
2. To pack or preserve (as cooked and chopped meat) in a sealed pot, jar, or can often with aspic.
3. To shoot with a potshot.
4. To make or shape (earthenware) as a potter.
5. To embed (as electronic components) in a container with an insulating or protective material (as plastic).
1. Informal To take a potshot.
1. Games To hit (a ball) into a pocket.
2. Informal To shoot with a potshot.
3. Informal To win or capture; bag.
4. To cook in a pot.
5. To place or plant in a pot: pot a geranium.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters pot, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points