Yes, jig is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 14 points.
1. In jig time Informal Very quickly; rapidly.
1. A device for guiding a tool or for holding machine work in place.
2. A joke or trick. Used chiefly in the phrase The jig is up.
3. A typically metal fishing lure with one or more hooks, usually deployed with a jiggling motion on or near the bottom.
4. An apparatus for cleaning or separating crushed ore by agitation in water.
5. Any of various lively dances in triple time.
1. To move with rapid jerky motions.
2. To dance a jig.
3. To fish with a jig.
4. To dance in the rapid lively manner of a jig.
5. To give a rapid jerky motion to.
1. To dance or play a jig.
2. To move or bob up and down jerkily and rapidly.
3. To operate a jig.
1. To bob or jerk (something) up and down or to and fro.
2. To machine (an object) with the aid of a jig.
3. To separate or clean (ore) by shaking a jig.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters jig
Top Words by points
Words With Friends