Yes, gig is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points.
find more words you can make below
1. A demerit given in the military.
2. A job, especially a booking for musicians.
3. A light, two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse.
4. A pronged spear for fishing or catching frogs.
5. An arrangement of barbless hooks that is dragged through a school of fish to hook them in their bodies.
1. To travel in a gig.
2. To spear with a gig.
3. To fish with a gig.
4. To work as a musician.
5. To give a military gig to.
1. To catch a fish or frog with a gig.
2. To ride in a gig.
3. To work as a musician: "gigging weekends as a piano player in the ski joints” ( Joel Oppenheimer).
1. To fish for or catch with a gig.
2. To give a military demerit to.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters gig, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points
Found 3 words in 0.09531 seconds
Gig Sentence Examples* The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
Write your own sentence example for Gig and get creative, maybe even funny.