Yes, gig is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points by itself.
1. A demerit given in the military.
2. A job, especially a booking for musicians.
3. A light, two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse.
4. A pronged spear for fishing or catching frogs.
5. An arrangement of barbless hooks that is dragged through a school of fish to hook them in their bodies.
1. To travel in a gig.
2. To spear with a gig.
3. To fish with a gig.
4. To work as a musician.
5. To give a military gig to.
1. To catch a fish or frog with a gig.
2. To ride in a gig.
3. To work as a musician: "gigging weekends as a piano player in the ski joints” ( Joel Oppenheimer).
1. To fish for or catch with a gig.
2. To give a military demerit to.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters gig, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points