Yes, emo is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 6 points by itself.
1. Associated with youth subcultures embodying emotional sensitivity.
3. Emotional; sensitive.
1. A particular style of hardcore punk rock.
2. A young person who is considered to be over-emotional or stereotypically emo.
3. An individual or group of people associated with a fashion or stereotype of definition (3).
4. An individual or group of people associated with the subculture and musical style of definition (1).
5. Any form of guitar-driven alternative rock that is particularly or notably emotional.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters emo, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points