Yes, tee is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 3 points by itself.
1. To a tee Perfectly; exactly: a plan that suits me to a tee.
1. A device used to stand a football on end for a kickoff.
2. A shaft with a concave top attached to a flat base, used to hold the ball in T-ball.
3. A small peg with a concave top for holding a golf ball for an initial drive.
4. Something shaped like a T.
5. Sports & Games A mark aimed at in certain games, such as curling or quoits.
1. Tee off Slang To make angry or disgusted: The impertinent remarks teed the speaker off.
2. Tee off Slang To start or begin: They teed off the fundraising campaign with a dinner.
3. Tee off To drive a golf ball from the tee.
1. To place (a ball) on a tee.
2. Place the ball on a tee ready to make the first stroke of the round or hole:.
1. To place (a ball) on a tee. Often used with up.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters tee, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points