Yes, slum is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 9 points by itself.
1. Slum it To endure conditions or accommodations that are worse than what one is accustomed to.
1. A heavily populated urban area characterized by substandard housing and squalor. Often used in the plural.
2. A densely populated usually urban area marked by crowding, dirty run-down housing, poverty, and social disorganization.
1. To visit especially out of curiosity.
2. To go somewhere or do something that might be considered beneath one's station.
1. To visit impoverished areas or squalid locales, especially out of curiosity or for amusement.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters slum, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points