Yes, see is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 3 points.
1. Thomas Jefferson Jackson 1866–1962 Am. astron. & math.
1. See red Informal To be extremely angry.
2. See you later Informal Used to express good-bye.
1. Obsolete A cathedra.
2. The official seat, center of authority, jurisdiction, or office of a bishop.
3. A cathedral town.
4. A seat of a bishop's office, power, or authority.
5. The authority or jurisdiction of a bishop.
1. See about To attend to.
2. See about To investigate.
3. See off To take leave of (someone): saw the guests off at the door; went to the airport to see us off.
4. See out To escort (a guest) to the door: Will you please see Ms. Smith out?.
5. See out To work on (a project) until completion: Despite poor funding, we saw the project out.
1. To perceive by the eye.
2. To perceive or detect as if by sight.
3. To have experience of.
4. To come to know.
5. To be the setting or time of.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters see
Top Words by points
Words With Friends