Yes, poll is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 9 points by itself.
1. A survey of the public or of a sample of public opinion to acquire information.
2. The blunt or broad end of a tool such as a hammer or ax.
3. The casting and registering of votes in an election.
4. The head, especially the top of the head where hair grows.
5. The number of votes cast or recorded.
1. To cut off or cut short the hair or wool of.
2. To cut off or cut short (as wool).
3. To cut off or back the top of (as a tree).
4. To cut off or cut short the horns of (cattle).
5. To receive and record the votes of.
1. To vote at the polls in an election.
1. To cast (a vote or ballot).
2. To cut off or trim (hair, horns, or wool, for example); clip.
3. To question in a survey; canvass.
4. To receive (a given number of votes).
5. To receive or record the votes of: polling a jury.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters poll, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points