Yes, pi is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 5 points.
1. Philippine Islands.
2. Private investigator.
3. Programmed instruction.
1. Not intended to appear in final printing.
2. Capable of being inserted only by hand.
1. An amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random.
2. Mathematics A transcendental number, approximately 3.14159, represented by the symbol π, that expresses the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle and appears as a constant in many mathematical expressions.
3. The 16th letter of the Greek alphabet. See Table at alphabet.
4. The 16th letter of the Greek alphabet.
5. The symbol π denoting the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
1. To spill or throw (type or type matter) into disorder.
2. To become pied.
1. To become jumbled.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters pi
Top Words by points
Words With Friends