Yes, or is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 2 points.
1. Operating room.
2. Operational research; operations research.
4. Owner's risk.
5. Own recognizance.
1. Archaic Used to indicate the first of two alternatives, with the force of either or whether.
2. Before. Followed by ever or ere: "I doubt he will be dead or ere I come” ( Shakespeare).
3. Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.
4. Used to indicate an alternative, usually only before the last term of a series: hot or cold; this, that, or the other.
5. Used to indicate uncertainty or indefiniteness: two or three.
1. Heraldry Gold, represented in heraldic engraving by a white field sprinkled with small dots.
2. A logical operator that requires either of two inputs to be present or conditions to be met for an output to be made or a statement to be executed.
3. The heraldic color gold or yellow.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters or
Top Words by points
Words With Friends