Yes, must is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 8 points by itself.
1. To be compelled, as by a physical necessity or requirement: Plants must have oxygen in order to live.
2. To be determined to; have as a fixed resolve: If you must leave, do it quietly.
3. To be obliged or required by morality, law, or custom: Citizens must register in order to vote.
4. Used to express a command or admonition: You must not go there alone. You simply must be careful.
5. Used to indicate inevitability or certainty: We all must die.
2. Something that is absolutely required or indispensable: Promptness on the job is a must. Comfortable boots are a must when going on a hike.
3. The quality or condition of being stale or musty.
4. The unfermented or fermenting juice expressed from fruit, especially grapes.
5. Variant of musth.
1. Be obliged to be compelled by social considerations to .
2. Be required by law, custom, or moral conscience to .
3. Be determined to .
4. Be unreasonably or perversely compelled to .
5. Be logically inferred or supposed to .
1. Archaic To be required or obliged to go: "I must from hence” ( Shakespeare).
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters must, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points