Yes, man is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points by itself.
1. As one man In complete agreement; unanimously.
2. As one man With no exception: They objected as one man.
3. To a man Without exception: All were lost, to a man.
1. Used as an expletive to indicate intense feeling: Man! That was close.
2. Used, irrespective of the sex of the person addressed, to express surprise, admiration, delight, etc., or for emphasis.
1. A human or an adult male human belonging to a specific occupation, group, nationality, or other category. Often used in combination: a milkman; a congressman; a freeman.
2. A human regardless of sex or age; a person.
3. A male human endowed with qualities, such as strength, considered characteristic of manhood.
4. A male representative, as of a country or company: our man in Tokyo.
5. A male servant or subordinate.
1. To supply with people (as for service) .
2. To station members of a ship's crew at .
3. To serve in the force or complement of .
4. To accustom (as a hawk) to humans and the human environment.
5. To furnish with strength or powers of resistance .
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters man, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points