Yes, ice is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 6 points.
2. Internal combustion engine.
3. International Cultural Exchange.
1. On ice Slang Assured of attainment or success: With the extra goal the victory was on ice.
2. On ice Slang Away from public notice or activity.
3. On ice Slang In reserve or readiness.
4. On thin ice In a precarious position.
1. A frozen dessert consisting of water, sugar, and a liquid flavoring, often fruit juice.
2. A surface, layer, or mass of frozen water.
3. Cake frosting; icing.
4. Extreme unfriendliness or reserve.
5. Slang A payment over the listed price of a ticket for a public event.
1. To coat with or convert into ice.
2. To chill with ice.
3. To supply with ice.
4. To cover with or as if with icing.
5. To put on ice.
1. To turn into or become coated with ice; freeze: The pond iced over.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters ice
Top Words by points
Words With Friends