Yes, egg is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points by itself.
1. Lay an egg Informal To fail, especially in a public performance.
2. Put Informal To risk everything on a single venture.
1. A female gamete; an ovum. Also called egg cell.
2. Something having the ovoid shape of an egg.
3. The oval, thin-shelled reproductive body of a bird, especially that of a hen, used as food.
4. The round or oval female reproductive body of various animals, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes, and insects, consisting usually of an embryo surrounded by nutrient material and a protective covering.
5. The hard-shelled reproductive body produced by a bird and especially by the common domestic chicken.
1. To incite to action.
2. To cover with egg.
3. To pelt with eggs.
1. Slang To throw eggs at.
2. To cover with beaten egg, as in cooking.
3. To encourage or incite to action. Used with on: The racing fans egged their favorites on.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters egg, you can also
use this lookup tool to help you find words with our scrabble word finder.
Top Words by points