Yes, cue is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 7 points.
1. A hint or suggestion.
2. A line of waiting people or vehicles; a queue.
3. A queue of hair.
4. A reminder or prompting.
5. Archaic A mood; a disposition.
1. Cue in To give information or instructions to, as to a latecomer.
1. To give a cue to .
2. To insert into a continuous performance .
3. To strike with a cue.
4. To use a cue.
1. To form a line or queue.
1. Games To strike with a cue.
2. To braid or twist (hair) into a queue.
3. To give a cue to; signal or prompt.
4. To insert into the sequence of a performance: cued the lights for the monologue scene.
5. To position (an audio or video recording) in readiness for playing: cue up a record on the turntable.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters cue
Top Words by points
Words With Friends