Yes, as is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 2 points.
1. After sight.
3. American Samoa.
1. For instance: large carnivores, as the bear or lion.
2. To the same extent or degree; equally: The child sang as sweetly as a nightingale.
3. When taken into consideration in a specified relation or form: this definition as distinguished from the second one.
4. To the same degree or amount.
5. For instance.
1. At the same time that; while: slipped on the ice as I ran home.
2. For the reason that; because: went to bed early, as I was exhausted.
3. In accordance with which or with the way in which: The hotel is quite comfortable as such establishments go. The sun is hot, as everyone knows.
4. In the same manner or way that: Think as I think.
5. Though: Great as the author was, he proved a bad model. Ridiculous as it seems, the tale is true.
1. As is Informal Just the way it is, with no changes or modifications: bought the samovar as is from an antique dealer.
2. As it were In a manner of speaking; as if such were so.
1. An ancient Roman coin of copper or copper alloy.
2. An ancient Roman unit of weight equal to about one troy pound.
3. A bronze coin of the ancient Roman republic.
4. A unit of value equivalent to an as coin.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters as
Top Words by points
Words With Friends