Yes, ace is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 6 points.
1. American Council on Education.
1. Top-notch; first-rate.
2. Of first or high rank or quality .
1. In the hole A hidden advantage or resource kept in reserve until needed.
2. Within an ace of On the verge of; very near to: came within an ace of losing the election.
1. A military aircraft pilot who has destroyed five or more enemy aircraft.
2. A playing card, die, or domino having one spot or pip.
3. A point scored by such a serve.
4. A single spot or pip on a playing card, die, or domino.
5. An expert in a given field.
1. To perform extremely well in .
2. To get an A on.
3. To earn a high grade on (as an examination).
4. To gain a decisive advantage over .
5. To make (a hole in golf) in one stroke.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters ace
Top Words by points
Words With Friends