Yes, plot is in the scrabble dictionary
...and is worth 8 points.
1. A ground plan, as for a building; a diagram.
2. A measured area of land; a lot.
3. A secret plan to accomplish a hostile or illegal purpose; a scheme.
4. A small piece of ground, generally used for a specific purpose: a garden plot.
5. See graph1.
1. To be located by means of coordinates .
2. To form a plot .
3. To invent or devise the plot of (as a movie or a literary work).
4. To plan or especially secretly.
5. To represent (an equation) by means of a curve so constructed.
1. To be located by means of coordinates, as on a chart or with data.
2. To form or take part in a plot; scheme.
1. Mathematics To draw (a curve) connecting points on a graph.
2. Mathematics To locate (points or other figures) on a graph by means of coordinates.
3. To conceive and arrange the action and incidents of: "I began plotting novels at about the time I learned to read” ( James Baldwin).
4. To form a plot for; prearrange secretly or deviously: plot an assassination.
Find More Words!
Here are some other words you could make with the letters plot, you can also use this lookup tool to help you find words for the popular New York Times game Wordle.
Top Words by points